[Evolution] undo task delete? trash bin for tasks?

Hello. I accidentally deleted all of my tasks (newish to the software, hit ctl-A then ctl something, and woops there goes all of my to dos)

I have I cant figure out how to undo whatever it is I did to make all of my tasks disappear. 10 minutes of searching around old mailing lists, google, and the documentation and I have not found anything. Ctl Z does nothing.

Is there a trash bin for tasks somewhere? How do I restore old tasks?

Thanks for the help