Re: [Evolution] Downloading emails from iCloud

I am currently running:

Linux Distro Elementary OS 5.1.7 Hera, built on Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Linux 5.4.0-66-generic, GTK 3.22.30

"Sebastien mentions he has already uploaded the fix to Ubuntu 20.04"

Does this mean those of us running Ubuntu 18.04.x (Bionic Beaver) LTS are out of luck, or will there be a resolution for that release?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BionicBeaver/ReleaseNotes#Support_lifespan

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kurt Scherffius