[Evolution] Downloading emails from iCloud

Version: Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1 on Ubuntu 20.04.

Hello,

I connected Evolution iCloud to get my emails (IMAP), contacts and calendars using the Apple App-specific Password.
It worked perfectly well for nearly a year. But recently I cannot get any email at all. The only error message I get is "Error while retrieving files:  Parse Error (took 0 ms)".
I tried erasing the account and reinstalling it. I tried changing the Apple App-specific Password. But the result is the same.

Thanks in advance for any help.