Von: Matthias Kuntze <Matthias KuntzeM de>
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] configure Contacs hyperlink usage
Datum: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 17:15:24 +0100

Thank you! Some solutions are too easy.
Works now with linphone.
Bye
Matthias
Von: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Antwort an: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
Datum: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 13:37:19 +0100

On Wed, 2021-03-10 at 13:13 +0100, Matthias Kuntze wrote:
How is it possible to configure an other application to be started for
this function instead of "Skype".

	Hi,
it's the same as to configure a different web browser to handle
"http/https" URIs, except it's a "tel" URI instead.

It's nicely written for example here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2019-February/msg00120.html

Just replace "http" with "tel" (quotes for clarity only) in the
commands.
	Bye,
	Milan