Re: [Evolution] Junk Mail Unread Messages Don't Display

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I have chosen to configure Evolution to access my Gmail via POP3 rather
than IMAP; So, Yes, my Junk folder is "On My Computer".

My own workaround is to show "Last 5 Days' Messages"
Since I seldom go more than a day or two between checking for messages,
that works for me for now.

I see that more recent versions of Evolution are available via Flatpak.
Are they also being made available through the normal distribution via
Canonical Ubuntu repositories? A quick search using Synaptic shows nothing more recent than mine (3.36.4)