[Evolution] Junk Mail Unread Messages Don't Display

Hello,

This is my very first post to the Evolution list. Apologies if this has
already been answered. I did a quick search and didn't find what I
needed.

I'm running Evolution v3.36.4-0ubuntu1 on Xubuntu 20.04

When I choose to filter my Junk Mail folder to show Read messages,ALL
messages are displayed.
If I choose to show only Unread messages, NO messages display.

Any idea what's going on?
Does the Junk Mail folder function differently than other folders?
Is this an option or setting that I missed somewhere?

Many thanks!