Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

On Mon, 2021-03-08 at 21:02 -0600, Daffy Duck wrote:
Hi,

Better way to explain.  When I have a new email, it shows the new
text, and below that, indented with, in my case, a blue line in
front, the previous text that I had sent.

All that, and all before that, is no longer included when I hit
reply.

        Hi,
use Reply to List here (Ctrl+L) and try to avoid top posting, please.

It seems to work properly with the message you replied to yourself.
Check the differences, or save the message as mbox (it's in the context
menu) and then edit it in a text editor and remove anything sensitive
there, by replacing the texts with 'x' or anything like that. As it
seems you have HTML mails, the text is there twice, once within the
plain text part and once as HTML. Feel free to send me the test message
privately (ideally attached), only mention this thread, thus I won't
overlook it in my spam folder.

I suppose there is your signature, also because I currently do not see
any other reason why the text should be gone, but it's removed only if
the signature stripping is enabled in the preferences, which you said
it's not. Anyway, I'm afraid I cannot help without the data/reproducer.
        Bye,
        Milan