Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

It seems to mainly be happening with one particular account, and I can't share messages from there here because of the sensitive content.

What seems to happen is it cuts off my quoted portion from before.

So, when a person replies to me, they include my quoted text.  When I hit reply, it includes their quoted text, and the first part of my quoted text in that it only has my name, pretty much, and it cuts off the rest of it.

I'm not sure what to do.