Re: [Evolution] Grouping in contacts is not working

On Mon, 2021-06-28 at 15:00 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Sun, 2021-06-27 at 18:36 +0800, JPM wrote:
The grey categories separators are larger and jump around, the contacts
also jump around (click on one and an other opens instaid!)

      Hi,
I thought it's already fixed, but it looks like it had been missed (or
broke by some other changes). I do not recall whether it's already
reported at:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues
Such things should be better filled there.
      Thanks and bye,
      Milan

Hi, If it is a bug then it has not been fixed yet (I use Manjaro which
is a rolling distro, so I should get the update shortly after the
released). In the mean time if anybody else has this issue, here is a
work-around that I applied to my install: I typed the various category
names in a field that I don't use for any contacts (assistant manager)
and make it the first column to sort by. With 250+ contacts - this took
some time.... but now my contacts are sorted the same as they were minus
the grey border and heather.
could some let me know when is issue is resolved. thanks