Re: [Evolution] Grouping in contacts is not working

On Sun, 2021-06-27 at 18:36 +0800, JPM wrote:
The grey categories separators are larger and jump around, the contacts
also jump around (click on one and an other opens instaid!)

        Hi,
I thought it's already fixed, but it looks like it had been missed (or
broke by some other changes). I do not recall whether it's already
reported at:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues
Such things should be better filled there.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan