[Evolution] Evolution Not Receiving Mail

Evolution was working yesterday but is not working today on any of the 5 accounts on gmail.com.  I am writing this email on gmail's web interface.

When I get a mail failure I tell it to Reconnect.  I enter the username and password, then tell Gmail that I approve that GNOME Evolution can connect to this account.  I then get a flash of what looks like an authorization key, then that screen is cleared to show me a screen with "Requesting access token, please wait..."  This screen never receives the token because it already got the token (on the previous screen) and disregarded it.

How do I fix Evolution to receive the authorization token that it was sent?

Thanks,

- Val -