Re: [Evolution] How to get Evolution to stop marking messages as read?

On Wed, 2021-06-02 at 17:55 -0500, J.B. Nicholson wrote:
I tried turning off the "Mail Preferences" -> "Mark messages as read
after 0.0 seconds"

        Hi,
the "0.0 seconds" means immediately, not as being completely off. I'm
not sure of it from the above, but I guess you unchecked the box in
front of it, which made the number widget insensitive.

You can try to run:

  $ gsettings get org.gnome.evolution.mail mark-seen

It should return 'false' for you.
        Bye,
        Milan