Re: [Evolution] Can't empty junk folder

On Mon, 2021-07-26 at 12:03 +0200, thierry marin via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi everybody,

I can't solve a problem. In one of my computers, I can't empty the
junk
folders.
MoreĀ  precisely, I can empty the junk folder but when I quit
Evolution, an
d I start it again, the junk mails are still there.
In my other computer, I use Evolution too with the same OS and the
same
account parameters and there is no problem. So I don't know what to
do.

I use Gnome Evolution 3.40.3 on a Linux Mint LMDE 4 OS

What kind of account is this (POP, IMAP, Exchange, ...)? Also, what
spam filter are you using?

poc