Re: [Evolution] Can't empty junk folder

It is a POP account. I have tried to uninstall all the SpamEvolution plugins but I can see in the evolution parameters "Bogofilter's options".
But before that, I tried both Bogofilter and Spamassasin plugins.

Thierry

Le lun. 26 juil. 2021 à 13:15, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> a écrit :
On Mon, 2021-07-26 at 12:03 +0200, thierry marin via evolution-list
wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I can't solve a problem. In one of my computers, I can't empty the
> junk
> folders.
> More  precisely, I can empty the junk folder but when I quit
> Evolution, an
> d I start it again, the junk mails are still there.
> In my other computer, I use Evolution too with the same OS and the
> same
> account parameters and there is no problem. So I don't know what to
> do.
>
> I use Gnome Evolution 3.40.3 on a Linux Mint LMDE 4 OS

What kind of account is this (POP, IMAP, Exchange, ...)? Also, what
spam filter are you using?

poc