Re: [Evolution] Folder confusion

On Tue, 2021-01-19 at 04:35 +0100, Douglas Summers via evolution-list
wrote:
If I need to purge some files, please let me know which.

        Hi,
you can find a folder-tree file under ~/.cache/evolution/mail/ , which
contains a list of known Mail folders in the EWS account. It looks like
it has got out of sync with the server for some reason. Remove it, or
delete the line starting with "sync_state=" (quotes for clarity only),
and the next start of the Evolution it'll fully rescan the folders.

I don't want to do a blanket purge of Evolution's cache, as I find
some of my (in Evolution) screen settings disappear.

Settings as such are not part of the ~/.cache/, those are in GSettings
(D-Conf) and in ~/.config/ by default. More on that here:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html

        Bye,
        Milan