Re: [Evolution] XFS being remounted at Evo Startup

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 5:35 AM Sorin Srbu via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, 2021-01-18 at 04:43 -0600, Greg Oliver via evolution-list wrote:
> I still have the long standing issue of Webkit not utilizing SMP and it taking several seconds to render a reply window on very large HTML email replies.  It has been years, but I still cannot get used to having to wait to start typing a reply with CPU usage sitting @ 100% on a single core until it finishes, but that's a separate topic.

Out of curiousity, how large are the large html-mails you refer too?

They are up to 300MB on Office365 - here is the original thread as to not lengthen this one:

Basically I am a keyboard shortcut (as I am sure most here are) and pressing Ctrl-R, then starting to type the reply - I can miss whole sentences if I am not watching the window.

--

Sorin Srbu, Serverdrift
Karolinska Institutet Universitetsbibliotek