Re: [Evolution] XFS being remounted at Evo Startup

On Mon, 2021-01-18 at 04:43 -0600, Greg Oliver via evolution-list wrote:
I still have the long standing issue of Webkit not utilizing SMP and it taking several seconds to render a
reply window on very large HTML email replies.  It has been years, but I still cannot get used to having to
wait to start typing a reply with CPU usage sitting @ 100% on a single core until it finishes, but that's a
separate topic.

Out of curiousity, how large are the large html-mails you refer too?

--

Sorin Srbu, Serverdrift
Karolinska Institutet Universitetsbibliotek