[Evolution] Anyone tried using Valgrind to find memory leaks in Evolution?

Hi there,
Since I often find Evolution (3.38.x) consuming over a gigabyte of RAM,
I was a bit curious to see if I could somehow run it under Valgrind and
see if it reports a memory leak of some kind.

On Fedora 33 (with SELinux disabled), this is what I ran:

dnf debuginfo-install -y evolution evolution-data-server

G_SLICE=always-malloc G_DEBUG=gc-friendly valgrind \
--suppressions=/usr/share/glib-2.0/valgrind/glib.supp \
--num-callers=50 --tool=memcheck --leak-check=full \
--show-leak-kinds=definite --track-origins=yes \
--log-file=evolution.valgrind evolution

I waited a pretty long time for it to start under those conditions, but
after many minutes of waiting, it crashed before being able to start;
all I got were these errors:

** WARNING **: Failed to seal memfd: Invalid argument
** WARNING **: Failed to seal memfd: Invalid argument
** ERROR **: Failed to write memfd
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

I don't know what to do next; that same command worked for Nautilus.
Has anyone attempted this? Is there a better way?