[Evolution] evolution no longer synchronizing Nextcloud calendars

Hi,

with the upgrade to Ubuntu 20.04 I moved from Thunderbird with Lightning to Evolution. All worked fine so far but since last week I do not see any calendar entries from my Nextcloud calendars. If I open the calendar properties and click on find calendar it shows all of my Nextcloud calendars but the calendar views in stay empty. This has only occured recently and all calendar entries show up on my Android phone and in the Nextcloud web client.

My environment:
Ubuntu 20.04.1
Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1
Nextcloud: 15.0

Ulrich
--

ZPK Logo

ZPK Moser UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

Ulrich Moser - Geschäftsführer
Principal Trainer und Coach
Schlossstraße 7 - 78244 Gottmadingen

Tel.:+49 (0)7734 395 494
Mobil:+49 (0)179 915 54 18
Fax:+49 (0)7734 395 303
Mail:ulrich moser zpk-moser de
Web:www.zpk-moser.de
Messenger
Signal:+49 179 915 54 18
Threema:ZEJKVAB8

HRB 707123 Amtsgericht Freiburg
USt.-ID DE278278037

Pflichtinformationen gemäß Artikel 13 DSGVO
Information Provided as Mandated by Article 13 GDPR