Re: [Evolution] Cannot connect to Evolution with Google

On Sun, 2021-02-14 at 09:24 -0500, Daniel Caron via evolution-list
wrote:
Which Evolution version? 3.38.4 (by flathub.org)
Which distribution and version? KDENeon User Edition 5.20
Which desktop environment? Plasma
What have you tried so far? Several time I killed my account in
"Preference"
I also noticed that I had the same issue in Linux Mint. with OAuth
from
Google

I see many results for "the name org.freedesktop.secrets was not
provided by any .service files" in internet search engines...

Please don't top-quote on this list. It makes threads harder to read.

Also, a reply such as this works better if you insert your answer after
each *quoted* question, rather than copying them all manually at the
top.

poc