Re: [Evolution] Cannot connect to Evolution with Google

Which Evolution version? 3.38.4 (by flathub.org)
Which distribution and version? KDENeon User Edition 5.20
Which desktop environment? Plasma
What have you tried so far? Several time I killed my account in "Preference"
I also noticed that I had the same issue in Linux Mint. with OAuth from Google

I see many results for "the name org.freedesktop.secrets was not
provided by any .service files" in internet search engines...

Le dim. 14 févr. 2021 à 04:29, Andre Klapper via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org> a écrit :
Hi Daniel and welcome,

On Sat, 2021-02-13 at 23:01 -0500, Daniel Caron via evolution-list
wrote:
> image.png
> Good day everyone, first time comer here.
> I am having this problem with the first time connection with
> Evolution
> This is what I end up with, any solution here

Which Evolution version? Which distribution and version? Which desktop
environment? What have you tried so far?
I see many results for "the name org.freedesktop.secrets was not
provided by any .service files" in internet search engines...

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net