Re: [Evolution] Cannot connect to Evolution with Google

Hi Daniel and welcome,

On Sat, 2021-02-13 at 23:01 -0500, Daniel Caron via evolution-list
wrote:
image.png
Good day everyone, first time comer here.
I am having this problem with the first time connection with
Evolution
This is what I end up with, any solution here

Which Evolution version? Which distribution and version? Which desktop
environment? What have you tried so far?
I see many results for "the name org.freedesktop.secrets was not
provided by any .service files" in internet search engines...

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net