Re: [Evolution] Error updating contact

Hi Milan,

That fixed it, thank you for your help!!!!

Thank you,
Ron
--

Ron Tidwell

Spears Manufacturing Co.

Sylmar

Phone: (818) 364-1611 x4274

Santa Paula

Phone: (805) 421-5660 x5012

Email: RTidwell spearsmfg net

Email: ron tidwell spearsmanufacturing net

Billions of electrons were temporarily bothered but NO trees were hurt sending this E-Mail.