Re: [Evolution] Error updating contact

On Thu, 2021-02-11 at 16:16 +0100, Ronald Tidwell @CA wrote:
Error modifying contact - The send or update operation could be
performed because the change key passed in the request does match the
current change key for the item.

What does this mean and how do I correct.

        Hi,
it means the contact changed on the server, thus the local version of
the contact doesn't match the server version. A rebuild of the cache,
by removing ~/.cache/evolution/addressbook/<addressbook-UID>/ directory
and restarting evolution-addressbook-factory (or simply running
`evolution --force-shutdown`) should fix it, but I'm afraid there was a
bug in the code, which caused a similar error message, even the cause
was elsewhere.
        Bye,
        Milan