[Evolution] Would this have side effects ?

Evolution:  3.38.4 (flatpak gita8629ac)

Mgmt is mandating that I interface with the corporate CRM software, which if you are not using a browser  for
email is a BCC to a specific email address.

That means you either have to  remember to add the BCC ( and remember how you saved it) , or set it in the
composer options for every email.   Neither option by itself is very appealing as it means you either miss a
bunch  of outbound emails or you cram a lot of CRAP into the CRM.

Since I'm using IMAP, would it create any, heretofore unseen side effects to create 2 accounts in Evolution pointing
to the same mail server.   One account would have the BCC ( obviously, for using with clients) and the other one
would not and be used to handle the other 80% of my email.

Thoughts, problems, or other gotchas?

Mike