Re: [Evolution] Shortcut with number from numeric keyboard fails

On Thu, 2021-12-16 at 14:30 +0100, theapplepie differentmail com wrote:
Is there a way to have both number keys "3" react as shortcuts?

        Hi,
they have different key codes, not matching each other, I guess. A
newer Evolution uses the numbers for the labels out of the box, and
they also react only for the non-numeric keyboard keys. I do not know
what names the numeric keyboard keys have, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan