[Evolution] Junk Mail Settings - Gnome Evolution V3.36.5-Oubuntu1

Good Morning,

I decided to try out Gnome Evolution for the 2nd time.  Coming back
from Thunderbird.

I'm having a terrible time with Evolution putting 80%+ of my emails
into the Spam Folder.

I have unchecked all check boxes in the preferences\junk tab

Also, I've been going to the Junk folder, right clicking on applicable
emails, and selecting "not junk".

Any further guidance would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Mark Lowe
mlowe1971 gmail com