[Evolution] Gmail Oauth2 loop

I am trying to set up Gmail with Evolution. I is going into a loop of Oauth2 secret not found, I have to login and use Google Authenticator, and then it does it again and again.

What is the correct way to setup Gmail with 0auth2?

--
Regards,

Paul

about.me/pauljamesharper

GnuPG Fingerprint: B3C2 6A80 BB3E 8D4D 126E  4FBE 5F62 4195 17D3 CB75

“Wisdom consists in being able to distinguish among dangers and make a choice of the least harmful.” — Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

“The user’s going to pick dancing pigs over security every time.” — Bruce Schneier