Re: [Evolution] Wrong dates in calendar

On Wed, 2021-12-01 at 19:58 +0100, aguador via evolution-list wrote:
There are only two calendar sources shown: Birthdays and
anniversaries in "Contactos" and Personal in "On this computer". The
holidays come from the latter and show no URL

        Hi,
I see. The On This Computer calendars are local files. As you have it
in the Personal calendar, which is the default/built-in calendar, it
means the events had been imported/added there, possibly some time ago.
I would need to know the source of those events and check whether the
import did not mangle the dates (which is unlikely, but I cannot tell
for sure unless being able to test it).
        Bye,
        Milan