Re: [Evolution] Wrong dates in calendar

On 2021-12-01 at 10:01 +0100, aguador wrote:
Hi Milan,

JeanPierre is not the only one affected. I have been seeing this on my
systems here in Spain for so long, at least a couple of years, in any
event long enough that I cannot recall when these dates started showing
the day before. I just started viewing them as a day-before
notification. Attached is the ics for Spain's 6 December Constitution
Day.

Roy

I wonder if these events-at-the-day-before could be the result of a
system setting up (or editing) recurring events without taking leap
years into account.

According to your buggy calendar, which day was Christmas on 2019? When
will be Christmas in 2024?

Regards