Re: [Evolution] headers not showing

Am Mittwoch, dem 01.12.2021 um 08:20 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
On Tue, 2021-11-30 at 19:43 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
Reminds me of
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1571

        Hi,
I agree, it might be the same issue.

Frank, could you join that bug, please? Is it possible to add some
custom patches and compile Evolution on your side, please? I'd add
some
debug prints with used colors to see what it tries to do, though
reading colors from the Adwaita theme variants was never a problem.

you will need to tell me how to do and then I can complie it
You also mentioned it happened recently. Do you know what changed?
Like
maybe was a WebKitGTK updated? What if you downgrade it?

I currently have webkit2gtk-2.34.2-1 installed. When I downgraded to
webkit2gtk-2.34.1-3 I had the same issue but with webkit2gtk-2.34.1-2
Evolution no longer starts. These are the only ones I still have in my
cache and since Evolution no longer starts i didn't look into further
downgraing.

THX Frank