Re: [Evolution] Google and EWS connector auth pia

On 2021-08-26 at 22:02 +0000, Michael Piko wrote:
Thank you Pete. I'll review the link again however I believe I have
looked at it before.

I'm sure the token is being regenerated - as it should - and
evolution should deal with that without additional user intervention
just as other product do.

Interestingly, some of the time I am asked to provide a password and
others I am asked only to click allow.

I'll try to find some log info next time it happens.

I would recommend you to keep track as well of is it failing, in case
you can spot a pattern. You mention it fails once a day. I guess it's
not at the start of the day, as you would probably have noticed. But
perhaps it's 24 hours after last authentication -or a less common
amount, such as  20 hours-, and it slowly rolls through the day since
it probably takes a bit for you to reauthenticate.

Cheers