Re: [Evolution] Google and EWS connector auth pia

Thank you Pete. I'll review the link again however I believe I have
looked at it before.

I'm sure the token is being regenerated - as it should - and evolution
should deal with that without additional user intervention just as
other product do.

Interestingly, some of the time I am asked to provide a password and
others I am asked only to click allow.

I'll try to find some log info next time it happens.