Re: [Evolution] GMail problem-POP3

Hi,

On Fri, 2021-08-13 at 11:12 -0400, Joe Wade Pulley wrote:
I'm having an issue accessing my Gmail via POP3.  I've been using
Evolution with 2 gmail accounts via POP/SMTP for several years without
an issue (it's been an overall great experience coming from Outlook on
Windows, but suddenly a couple of weeks ago things started to be slow
and/or timeout while receiving email.

I've tried upgrading my installation (currently running Ubuntu Mate
21.04 and Evolution 3.4.0-1) but, as I suspected prior to doing the
upgrade, the upgrade didn't really change anything.

I have no idea what changed to cause this to begin.

I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting this issue.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Please see "Help > Contents > Tracking down Problems > How to track
down a problem", or the same content at
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/problems-debug-how-to.html

Thanks,
andre