[Evolution] Stuck on failed search

I'm using Debian 10 "Buster." The version of Evolution that it installs is 3.30.5-1.1.

Yesterday, on only one account, and only in the inbox, not the sent box or the archive box, instead of showing the list of messages, it showed "No messages satisfy the search criteria."

The search box is empty.

I tried putting something into the search box, something I know pertains to one of the messages (which I can read on another computer).

The condition persists.

I closed and restarted evolution.

The condition persists.

How can I clear this, short of deleting the account and starting over?

Van Snyder