[Evolution] AAARRRGGGGGG REEEALLY Need an HTML editor

I am using MINT 19.3 CINNAMON V 4.4.8 LINUX KERNEL 5.4.0-80-GENERIC

THE EVOLUTION IS 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

I have been using evolution
for the last 15 years or so.

So, I define myself as an expert user, a
bit like Gandalf the Grey is an expert wizard.

IMHO Evolution is
pretty good on the whole.
But, there are a few annoying problems.

For
example, the html WYSIWYG editor sucks heavily.

I realize nobody every
wrote a satisfactory html WYSIWYG writer.

So, all I'm asking for is an
html editor.
Then, I can manually edit the f***ked up HTML written by
evolution every now and again, and then send out the message i have
manually written the html for.

Can you implement this new feature
please, before I go mad ?

Believe me, I really am like Gandalf the
Wizard as far as being a linux user is concerned.
You really need to
listen to me and do what I say, before Sauron (AKA B. Gates) takes
over.​

Thanks.

Stiv aka Gandalf