[Evolution] Problem setting up iCloud account in Evolution - Folder parse error

Hi

Setup details below:

Linux Mint 20.1
Evolution 3.36.4 with evolution-ews installed via package Manager

Issue

When trying to sync iCloud account (via IMAP) I get "Error retrieving folder list for "username" / Error fetching folders: Parse Error (took 0ms)" and no folders for the account are displayed in the folder tree.

It worked fine yesterday.

I can access the email account via Thuderbird fine.

I deleted everything including configs and started from scratch. No luck.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Steve