[Evolution] Phishing [was Re: Suppressing Tool Tips]

I recently received the following two messages from tom prost-net de addressed to me directly and not via the list. My mail filter put them into my evolution folder and, on finding them there, I unwisely read them.  It appears that someone is using the list to get addresses for phishing.  Be forewarned!

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 jonrysh@pacbell wrote
How can I suppress tool tips in evolution?  Preferably for evolution only and not for other applications.