Re: [Evolution] Phishing [was Re: Suppressing Tool Tips]

On Sat, 2021-04-10 at 14:17 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I recently received the following two messages
from tom prost-net de addressed to me directly and not via the list. My
mail filter put them into my evolution folder and, on finding them
there, I unwisely read them.  It appears that someone is using the list
to get addresses for phishing.  Be forewarned!

That's interesting. I, too, got those. Fortunately I didn't reply.

Mark