Re: [Evolution] Update to 3.40.0 changed view

I was just surprised to see a duplicated button/icon after an update. A
button/icon that was seemingly considered as unneeded for several
releases by the developers, hence the "hack".

I think that would be better phrased as "I was delighted to see that
the developers had found time to add a feature that I thought was
needed for a while. Now I'll just have to try and remember how I made
the changes a while ago to add it to my personal config and reverse
them."

P.