Re: [Evolution] Why is it only Outlook can sync contacts/calendar/tasks

confirmed you are absolutely correct, and I have been going around in
circles for the past 3 weeks :(

I was able to select Microsoft Exchange as the service type, change the
server setting to outlook.office365.com and create a Microsoft "app
password", and it worked immediately.

No idea what I was doing before, but for some reasons I was under the
impression I could not pick the Microsoft service type and it was working it
out "automatically".

I clearly need more sleep, but I thank you again for your help!

--
Sent from: http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/