Re: [Evolution] Why is it only Outlook can sync contacts/calendar/tasks

On Tue, 2021-04-06 at 04:06 -0500, ants via evolution-list wrote:
Gnome/Ubunto sees my work Office 365 account as a "Microsoft Exchange
account", so Evolution uses the GOA:ews service.

I have a personal email address that is an outlook.com account, but
Gnome/Ubunto sees this account as a "Microsoft account". As a
consequence, Evolution uses GOA:Outlook and imapx+smtp.

        Hi,
it's because you defined the accounts differently in the Online
Accounts. Remove the "Microsoft account" from the Online Accounts and
add it as "Microsoft Exchange" instead and it'll work the same as your
work account, which you entered as "Microsoft Exchange".
        Bye,
        Milan