Re: [Evolution] Hiding the Location in calendar view

Ok, I tried that but I am not fully satisfied. I tried to dig into the
code a bit to find out where the string gets constructed yet I have to
say it's an overwhelming amount of stuff.

Could you point me on where to look out for this? My efforts up to now
only allow me to change the background box (I found
`week_view_event_item_draw` in `src/calendar/gui/e-week-view-event-
item.c` for that...) yet it seems to be unrelated to the text and only
draws the boxes.

Cheers,
Peter