Re: [Evolution] [ews] Config problems with EWS OAuth2

On Sun, 2021-04-04 at 17:35 +0900, Stuart Luppescu via evolution-list
wrote:
AADSTS650057: Invalid resource. The client has requested access to a
resource which is not listed in the requested permissions in the
client's application registration. Client app ID: 26311460-e450-4a1c-
a37b-4ea460529061(xxxx-evolution-client). Resource value from request:
https://outlook.office.com. Resource app ID: 00000002-0000-0ff1-ce00-
000000000000. List of valid resources from app registration: 00000003-
0000-0000-c000-000000000000.

        Hi,
if I understand the error message properly, then you have set the
"https://outlook.office.com"; as the resource URI, which doesn't match
the resource URI set for the application (when created on the Azure
portal). The default resource URI is "https://outlook.office365.com";.
This resource URI can be set in the mail account Properties, in the
section for the OAuth2 options, but when it's left empty, it's derived
from the Host URL setting. Is it that your Host URL is:

   https://outlook.office.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

? If it's so, try to change it to:

   https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

(it changed "office" to "office365" in the host name). It'll be safer
to restart all evolution and evolution-data-server processes after such
change, just in case. You can do it from a terminal by running:

   $ evolution --force-shutdown

If it will not help, I'd need more information, I'm afraid, starting
with the Evolution and evolution-ews versions, as had been stated in
the other mail in this thread.

        Bye,
        Milan