Re: [Evolution] [ews] Config problems with EWS OAuth2

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.
AADSTS650057: Invalid resource. The client has requested access to a
resource which is not listed in the requested permissions in the
client's application registration. Client app ID: 26311460-e450-4a1c-
a37b-4ea460529061(xxxx-evolution-client). Resource value from request:
https://outlook.office.com. Resource app ID: 00000002-0000-0ff1-ce00-
000000000000. List of valid resources from app registration: 00000003-
0000-0000-c000-000000000000.
The IT Services people try to be helpful but they don't support

I seem to remember that you need to ask your IT people to approved the
client App ID in the Office365 portal, it's not something you can do.

Information is at

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/EWS/OAuth2

Some of the things there are to do with configuring Evolution, but
others need actions from your admins.  All I can say is that EWS to
Office365 with MFA turned on works fine (at least on 3.38.x)

P.