Re: [Evolution] Week View bunches Wednesday and Thursday together, not Saturday & Sunday

On Tue, 2020-09-29 at 13:05 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The list doesn't use "listserv" but Mailman. Be that as it may, as I
mentioned to you offline, the preferred method of doing this is to put
the image on a publicly accessible website and post the URL to the
list.

Sorry, showing my age -- for me "listserv" is a generic term for any
automated email list, dating from my days way back in the Paleolithic of
the interwebs ;-)

I didn't see advice about placing images onto web sites, but I shall employ
that method hereafter, if necessary.

I'm going to add this recommendation to the standard rejection message
to make it clearer.

That would help newcomers to this list, certainly. Thanks for your
patience.

JV