Re: [Evolution] Still stuck with sorting messages

No, that's what I have been doing. I'm wondering if "status" is not quite the same as "unread" - possibly includes "replied to" and/or something else?

Not a major deal-breaking thing, but I do sometimes go hunting for emails that I know were their last message or came in around 3 weeks ago or.. I'm also one of these weirdos who doesn't remove past emails which doesn't help.