Re: [Evolution] Use of Scheme in Search Folder filters

        Hi,

On Sat, 2020-10-10 at 20:14 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
"Help > Contents > Mail Management > Sorting and organizing mail >
Searching mail > Searching Across Messages > Quick Search" bullet
point 2 already has info for advanced users which links to the "Free
form expression syntax".

yes, I know. I really meant examples of the expressions for some
common/useful filtering, because the description in bugzilla only
described what is available and the syntax, which is not that easy to
get right from it as it would be from the examples.

Just an idea.
        Bye,
        Milan