Re: [Evolution] Still stuck with sorting messages

On Mon, 2020-10-12 at 11:56 +1300, Kiwi Rider via evolution-list wrote:
No, that's what I have been doing. I'm wondering if "status" is not
quite the same as "unread" - possibly includes "replied to" and/or
something else?

OK - Status appears to have multiple values. Can't you then set up a search folder for the Statuses you want to see and then sort that search folder by date?