Re: [Evolution] Localisation of IMAP folders

On Fri, 2020-10-09 at 10:36 +0200, Markus Loechner wrote:
Apart from Trash, I also encounter this behaviour with
the other "special folders", Sent, Drafts and Archive.

        Hi,
I guess it's because it is a real folder, for which the folder tree
prefers the server-side name, rather than localizing it. That you see
the folder name localized in the folder properties is a bug, from my
point of view.

What if the server-side folder name would by 'Recycled Bin'. Should it
also translate it as 'Trash' in the current locale? That would be odd.
        Bye,
        Milan